Wine Storage and Bottle Storage Organiser
- Organise your Pantry, kitchen, fridge or storage space
- Build one bottle at a time side by side or one over the other
- Accepts most standard wine, champagne, water and soft drink bottes to 1.25L.
- Australian Made
About the Wine Storage (Bottle Storage Organiser)
- CLEAR THE CLUTTER: Organise your bottles and save valuable space by staking the bottles side by side or one over the other. Easily expandable to fit any size or space
- USE INDIVIDUALLY: Each module can be stacked or used separately. You may want to keep two bottles in the fridge and two in the pantry, four bottles side by side or two bottles with two bottles stacked on top. You can configure which ever way best suits you space
- KEEP YOUR BOTTLES ACCESSIBLE: The stable construction allows you to organise your bottles and have easy access to your bottles whether it is in the Fridge, Pantry Kitchen counter top, bar or cellar.
- WIDE USES: The Stakrax bottle organiser can be used to store wine, liquor, champagne, drink, soft drink or regular water bottles in your kitchen, pantry, fridge and cabinets or on a counter top. Also can be expanded to be used in bars and wine cellars and grow with your collection.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE: Proudly designed and made in Australia from high quality industrial grade polypropylene. BPA free and food safe material ensures worry-free use.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE, DISMANTLE AND RECONFIGURE - no tools required. Stakrax stackable, modular wine rack kits are the best and most flexible solution for your wine storage needs
- START SMALL AND ADD MORE MODULES as your wine collection grows. Stakrax’s modern and stylish design blends well with any space.
- MADE FROM INDUSTRIAL GRADE POLYPROPYLENE and will not rust making them ideal for long term use in basements, damp cellars.
Internal Diameter for Bottle is 92mm. EASY TO RELOCATE by disassembling, and can be reconfigured to reflect any change in space or number of wine bottles on hand.
Check Out and Order Our Wine Storage and Bottle Storage Organiser Section